Friday, February 02, 2007

Now, the Clapotis really is a FO

I just un-pinned her and she is beautiful!. The first pic to the left I had her draped over part of the banister...pretty shot but you cant really see the beauty of the Clapotis. Plus, I forgot to get my house shoes out of the pic before snapping it.....lol. The pic below, I just tossed it over the back of my couch. I soaked and pinned her out on Wednesday...and she was finally completely dry this morning. 2 days to dry isn't that bad. It would have been quicker though if I would have been able to pin her out in a more open area with better air circulation. But I was anxious to get her blocked so I pinned her out in my bedroom. So, for 2 nights in order to climb into bed I had to either climb over DH or the foot of the bed....LMAO.

After I finish a few of my WIP's, I'm going to start another lace project. I love knitting lace. I've decided on knitting the Shetland Tea Shawl in A Gathering of Lace. I am going to use knitpicks Shadow yarn, but I can't decide on a color. I like the Vineyard Heather, Lost Lake Heather, and Oregon Coast Heather. What do you think?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I like your new blog look too.