Friday, February 16, 2007

Finished sock!

As you can see in the pic, I have sock #1 finished, and have sock#2 started. I'm not using a pattern, it's just a basic St st sock with 2x2 ribbing and a short row heel, and on size US1 circs. The yarn is discontinued, Regia Strato. I no longer have the ball band so I cant give you a color #, but some online stores called it "Troll".

I frogged the mitten I posted about before. I made a nice, warm winter hat with my leftover Malabrigo instead (and *might* have enough leftover for a pair of fetchings) I'm still working on the dream swatch head scarf, it's lost some momentum and become to project to work on during my breaks at work. On the Garterlac baby blanket, i have 3 side triangles completed, and am about to start the row of the 4th side triangles. I Kind of hope my sister is pregnant with a boy (it'll be a while until we find out) so i can use up some of the blue yarns in my stash for baby sweaters and hats. I'm itching to start a cabled raglan cardigan for this tyke.

No comments: