Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SLACKER!!!

yes, me, I'm a slacker. When I finished sock #1 in my pair of Monkey Socks (this past Wednesday), I had every intention of having sock #2 in the pair done by Monday night. Well, I *gasp* haven't felt like knitting for the past few days, and haven't done any knitting at all until last night. I sat down and forced myself to work on sock#2. I have to force myself to finish these socks. I will not allow myself to start my next sock project until my Monkey Socks are finished. The yarn for my next project will arrive either today or tomorrow, so the pressure is on. Speaking of my next sock project, I am going to be knitting Eunny Jang's Entrelac Socks from the spring 2007 Interweave Knits. I am going to use Knitpicks Gloss yarn in the colors Burgundy and Serengeti.

No comments: