Thursday, March 16, 2006

Too much online shopping?!?!?!?! There's NO SUCH THING!!!

I've been busy these past few days, spending some birthday money that my mother gave me. THANK YOU MY VERY GENEROUS MOM!!! First, I ordered some shoes for DD. I choose Jack & Lilly baby shoes, the Mint with pink octopus ones. I know, birthday money should be spent on me, but I saw the shoes and felll in love and couldn't help it...LOL Then, I ordered some books from Amazon. I ordered Knitting Vintage Socks, A gathering of Lace, SnB Nation, and a non knitting book 'The Handmaids Tale'. Then my happy little butt made it's way to Kaleidoscope Yarns. I ordered some Addi Turbo's, 3 hanks of Cascade 220, and a Chibi. I then found my way to JoAnn's. I ordered some new size 1 circs, and some yarn to knit preemie hats for a local NICU with.

I've also been very busy with Starsky. Sorry no progress pic in this post, but Dh has the camera cable on his computer right now and I don't feel like moving it..LOL I am approx. 11.5 inches into the back panel. 5 more and I get to start the armhole shaping.

No comments: