Monday, March 06, 2006

misc.

See that little ball of purple yarn over on the left of the pic? that's my yarn for Odessa (Knitpicks elegance - Lilac). I changed my mind about the beads, though. I picked up a vial of clear glass beads earlier today, and I just got finished stringing them onto the yarn. I am waiting for my Webs order to get here so I can actually start knitting Odessa.

The big bag in the pic is a Lopi Tote, using up misc balls of Knitpicks Wool of the Andes that were in my stash. Mulled Wine and Fern. I will felt it, i'm just not making any promisses to WHEN I will felt it..LOL It will happen sooner or later.

I also made up my mind on the color I want to use to knit Knitty.com's Starsky. I ordered the Knitpicks Sierra this morning. The color I finally decided on is Mist. I asked for help deciding on the color on a few of the message boards that I post on, and the votes between cinnamon and mist were about equal. So, I asked my best friend who liked both colors...LOL Finally, I just did an eenie-meenie-miney-mo thing and Mist won.

No comments: