Monday, March 20, 2006

Starsky Update

I am working on the armhole shaping of the back panel. From the cast on edge, I have 21 inches. I just started on my 4th ball of yarn. Soon I will do the neck shaping and bind off for the back panel.


Also, My book order came in! It arrived nice and early on Saturday morning. I LOVE the books I choose. I got Stitch & Bitch Nation, A gathering of lace, knitting vintage socks, and a non knitting book 'The Handmaids Tale' which I finished reading this morning. I saw the movie that was made from this book when I was a child, and the memories of some scenes have haunted me. So when I saw the book, I had to get it. Reading it as an adult resolved a lot of the confusion that came from seeing it through a childs eyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your starsky is looking great! It's comming along so quickly and I can't wait to see the finished item.

Unknown said...

I love this work. texture is about my favourite HK to do.
bw
colin