Thursday, May 04, 2006

This f!$@&^# belt is driving me nuts

The Belt for Starsky, that is. It's an easy knit, it's just that it seems that I knit and knit and knit and it never gets longer! I'm tired of working on it, but I just need to add about another freaking FOOT to it's length and it'll be good enough for me. I've also decided that I don't like the sleeves on my Starsky. They're okay, but they're just too wide/loose for my arms. I want a more fitted look on them, but I've already sewen the sleeves in and seamed everything up. Any ideas on what I can do now to achieve a more fitted look? I absolutely LOVE the rest of my starsky, it's wonderful and pretty, I'm just not happy with my sleeves. However, I'm NOT unhappy enough to undo the seaming and alter my sleeves.

I am also fighting the itch to post about a 'secret' project I have going. It's my best friends Christmas present and she reads here so I can't post about it. I could always start a new blog and post my secret present projects on there, but I want you guys to read those posts too, and I would have to post a link to the new blog so it really would be totally useless. So I guess I'll just have to keep my big mouth shut. Damn it.

No comments: