Friday, July 27, 2007

New little lovelies

Look what came to my doorstep this morning!
On Friday the 13th, Macoco from Craft Pirate posted that she was giving away the books 'A Good Yarn' and 'Back on Blossom Street' by Debbie Macomber. I guess it's obvious at this point who got them, huh?
See that gorgeous blue and green thing sitting on top of the books? Well, Macoco included that little surprise in the package. Isn't it BEAUTIFUL? It's Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in the colorway Icehouse. And, since I have smallish feet (size7) , it's plenty for a pair of socks with a short cuff (which is how I like my socks anyway!).

THANK YOU MACOCO!!! I cant wait until this afternoon (nap time for DD) to dive into 'A good Yarn'. You're the best!

1 comment:

Macoco said...

I'm so glad you like the books and the yarn. I can't wait to see what you do with Icehouse. :)