Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Little Pretties.....

Pretty #1: One entrelac sock finished. But not to the pattern specs. I didn't feel like adding in extra increases to accommodate for my large calves, so I stopped at 4 CC tiers after the heel for a regular length sock. I CO for sock #2 this morning. I had a much easier time with the Middle East Wrap CO this time.

Pretty #2: my very first hank of Socks that Rock sock yarn from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. I got the Little Bunny Foo Foo colorway in the lightweight yarn. Now I just need to decide on a pattern for it. In this pic, you can also see some of my WIP's. The Garterlac Baby Blanket, what I have so far for the toe of Entrelac sock #2, and the beginnings of a Shetland Tea Shawl from A Gathering Of Lace.

My Pretty #3 will be coming in either today or tomorrow's mail....It's a skein of South West Trading Company's Tofutsies sock yarn in the Tender foot colorway (#727)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Entrelac socks?! Ok... I'm jealous, so very jealous, they're beautiful. But you're nuts! I tried an entrelac washcloth once and only once, I was so confused by the time I gave up, hehehe. I love the colors, though, they really are stunning.

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful. Maybe one day if I get very very brave. What a wonderful job you did and I'm so glad you stuck with it. :-)