Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've made a decision

about my entrelac socks (poor thing has been neglected this past week). I know if I'm not happy now, I'm going to hate it when it's finished. So, I am going to frog. Not the whole sock, no, I'm not that frog happy, I am just going to frog to just before I started my heel. Then I am going to add another set of tiers, and re-do my heel. However, my entrelac sock is being put on hold for now. I have a raglan cardigan OTN for my niece's 2nd birthday gift, and her birthday is March 25th, so I don't have a lot of time to knit the sweater. I'm using size 6 needles and the Patons Grace I was using for Reid (which has been completely frogged). It will be nice and airy for Spring. My niece wears the same size as dd (they're only 5 weeks apart in age) so I have a good model to use for judging the size of the sweater.

No comments: