Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Our WIP's (brag about DH)

yes...The title says OUR wip's. Mine and DH's. Dh is helping me to get a start on Christmas presents for this year. He has started his very first sock. He is using the 'Madder Ribbed Sock' pattern from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush, Knitpicks Palette yarn (color: Blue) and size 1 needles. In the WIP pic to the left, it's the blue at the top left corner, and I tried to take a better pic of the detail, and it's a little fuzzy, but it's posted below. He's doing wonderful on his sock!
Back to the WIP's, the gray below DH's sock, is my peacock feathers shawl. I've been working on it a little bit each night, doing anywhere from 1 to 4 rows (considering that each row is now 400+ stitches, that's a lot of work) after the kids are asleep for the night. The blue beside my shawl, is that baby sweater I posted about below. The Gray on the other side of the baby sweater, is what I have so far of the pair of cascading leaves socks I'm knitting for my mom. I am only about 1 cm into the cuff of sock 2 in the pair. And, the purple at the top right, is what I have so far of the Summer Swing Top I am knitting for my niece's 2nd birthday.

1 comment:

Becka said...

Boy, you are getting a good start on Christmas!!! WTG!