Monday, June 19, 2006

Look, I can do something other than knit...LOL

I read a discussion on craftster, about melting beads into bowls and other things. So, I decided to try it, and this is what I got. I used the cheap kids beads (found anywhere -walmart, JoAnns, etc...) I love my first attempt. I want to go get more beads so I can make designs with colors for other bowls.

In knitting news, I've worked a bit on each of my projects this past weekend. Now, I'm on sock #2 in the pair i'm making for DD, i'm on sock #2 in the pair I am knitting for my mom for Christmas, I am almost done with the special something for my nephew, I did a few more rows on my Peacock Feathers Shawl, and a little more on the Summer Swing top for my niece. I also started another pair of socks for myself. I'm not using a pattern, I am using size 2mm needles with some very yummy Cherry Tree Hill Supersock yarn.

No comments: