Monday, January 16, 2006

In this pic you can see the socks I knitted for my friend, Sarah. DD was having fun playing with an empty Wendy's bag.


And this dark, not-so-great pic is the scarf I finished last night. I was going to do a drop stitch pattern, but I wasn't happy with it. So I ended up keeping the loop stitch edge and the body of the scarf was done in garter stitch with huge needles. I used size US 19.

WIP's: I'm still working on my Peacock Feathers Shawl. Though, I am finding it extremely difficult to find the motivation to want to work on it. I'm working on glove #2 in the pair I'm knitting for me. I'm still working on my socks, I've done the heel and gusset (sock#1) and I'm now on the foot of the sock. I'm working on Dh's socks, I feel like I knit and knit on these, but get nowhere. Size 1 needles suck. And finally, I have finished the body of the baby sweater and I'm on sleeve #1 now. It looks like it will be too small for Morgan, so This sweater will be going to DD.

No comments: