Wednesday, January 04, 2006

*^$@$^&&*&^#!@!#$&^*(

GRRRR........

Last night I was working on my Peacock Feathers Shawl, and about 1/2 way through the row I realized that I had screwed up. Looking back across the row, I found 3 mistakes. Back towards the beginning of the row. So I had to start un-Knitting this row, it's lace, so there's no way I was just going to frog. I HATE using lifelines. I am at a point with this shawl where this row is 372 stitches across. I was at the halfway point. I got 1/4 of the row un-knitted and got frustrated and gave up for the night. I'll tackle it again after I get the kids into bed tonight.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That 372 stitches just sounds awful, I'm sorry :( I read somewhere about taping dental floss to your needle to do a lifeline while you knit, maybe that'd be easier? Anyway, I like the changes to your blog - looks good! (you did change it, right?!)

Jackie said...

That Dental floss thing is a REALLY great idea! I'll have to try it. Yes, I changed the header and a few other small things on here. Thanks for saying the changes look good, I wasn't sure about the header, So I'm glad you said something about it.