Monday, January 23, 2006

Current WIP's

This pic has 3 of my 4 current WIP's. The black is what I have so far for sock #1 in the pair I'm making for DH. I am slowly making progress on this, but the size 1 needles are not friends to my hands. I am almost done with the cuff ribbing for glove #2 in the pair I'm knitting for myself. And I am into the first pattern repeat on sock #2 in the pair I'm knitting for me. Those socks are the River Rapids patern from Sock Bug.

My Other WIP is the Peacock Feathers Shawl. Honestly, I haven't picked it up to work on for several days now. I have the desire to finish it, but not the motovation. I'm not sure why, but I just haven't been able to pick it up to finish it. It's frustrating seeing it laying on my desk, But I just can't do anything with it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looking at your gloves makes me feel guilty for not working on the pair I started over a month ago. It sucks when you get unmotivated about a project.