Monday, July 21, 2008

add another to the pile....

Considering my last blog post, I shouldn't have done it. But I did. And I like it. It feels good. I've been working so hard on the 2 sweaters that still need to be finished for gifts next month, that I became bored of them. I didn't want to knit. I was sick of those sweaters. I NEEDED something else, something new. I'm sure you can guess what I did. I CO a new project. Socks. Not just any socks, but Nanner Socks (Ravelry link). My fingers needed some luscious sock yarn sliding through them. They were tired of the yarns I'm using for the sweaters, they were protesting, demanding better treatment. So, my Nanners are being knit with some STR lightweight (my absolute favorite sock yarn) in the Socktopus colorway (ooohhh.....pretty). I only have the toe of sock #1 done (toe up socks), so no pics yet. I'll post some when I get more knit.

No comments: