Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pinwheel

I finished Talia's Baby Pinwheel Sweater!!! It took less than a week to knit, and it was just the project I needed to get my sock mojo back! Now, it gets to go sit in a box until August...lol :) I needed to use a machine washable yarn for this, so I choose Lion Brand's Wool-Ease yarn in the color Rose Heather. I really enjoyed this quick knit, I think I will definitely have to knit another one in the future.

Now that I have this off the needles, I'm going to focus on finishing my Ornette socks and then I'll allow myself to CO the other birthday sweater (Justice's sweater is already started (Starsky Jr.) and sitting in my knitting bag, I need to start on Laney's) and the baby blanket for my cousin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sweater is gorgeous! I can't believe you knit it all in one week. The color is great, too.

-Purlia