A pair of socks in 10 days......damn that was fast! I knit up a pair of no-purl Monkey socks using STR lightweight in Tlingit. I love the pattern and I love the yarn so I couldn't keep my hands off of them. I finished the socks yesterday, and this morning I got them photographed. After I was happy with the pictures I got, it was time to put the Monkey's in a bath. I knew some dye would rinse out in the water, as it had been bleeding on my hands while knitting (I love this yarn so much that I SOOOOO did NOT care).
I was surprised, though, by the color that the water turned. I was expecting a muddy grey because of the amount of black in the yarn, What I got was a really pretty shade of pink. The pic was taken when the socks had been soaking for about 10 minutes, but the water didn't get any darker/more dye than this.
The socks are still drying, but they still look as good as they did before the bath.