Saturday, January 12, 2008

He's a Dirty Trash can Full of Poop..........

So, the kids are watching 'Surf's Up', and one of the little kid penguins says "He's a dirty trash can full of poop" about the movie's bad guy, and I thought it was just a really cute line. Come on....read it to yourself in a tiny cute little kid voice. The cuteness of it all will put a smile on your face :)

Anyway...
I've started working on a pair of socks for DH's upcoming birthday. DH's birthday is on February 4th, so I've got a few weeks to get these done. I'm knitting him the Earl Grey sock pattern form the Yarn Harlot. The cables are difficult to see unless the sock is on, but once the sock is on, the cables are beautiful. I was going to say more about these socks, but before I could write it one of the kids needed me and now I can't remember what it was. I hate it when that happens.

I'm still working on my Adamas shawl, and with every stitch I fall deeper in love with the yarn I'm using. BMFA did a wonderful job with their Raven series, and the shades of green and purple they have in the Korppi colorway are BEAUTIFUL! The shawl still looks like the last pic I posted of it, it's just a few repeats larger now.

And, as for Icarus......oops. I haven't worked on it in the past week. I've been having too much fun with Adamas and Earl Grey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! I looooooooooove Surf's Up!!!! Those little penguins are precious!!! I was in the theatre and saw a preview for that movie and I cynically told my bf "oh great another penguin movie" then half way through the two minute preview i was DYING of laughter!! what a cute movie!!