Friday, May 11, 2007

Little Bunny Foo Foo...

Come on....you know you want to sing it with me. " Little Bunny Foo Foo, Hopping through the forest, Scooping up the field mice, And boppin' 'em on the head......" (click HERE for full lyrics)

ahem.......

I started a pair of socks with my BMFA STR lightweight in the Little Bunny Foo Foo colorway :) I am using the Embossed Leaves Pattern from Favorite Socks. I absolutely adore how this yarn is knitting up. I even love the color pooling that's happening on the gusset. (see pic below) This sock has been a really nice, welcome distraction from Twisted Flower.








I'm becoming a little demotivated on the Twisted Flower Socks, but still plugging along. Today, after ds#2 goes off on the bus to Kindergarten, and DD goes down for her nap, I'm going to attempt to get in some knitting time with Twisted Flower. It's a lot easier to work on when the house is quiet.

2 comments:

Macoco said...

Those colors are so pretty. I had actually never heard of the bunny foo foo song before - but you're the second person to mention it in a week. I feel like I missed out as a kid! ;)

MissCritta said...

I'm doing a LBFF sock right now, too. Love this yarn!