GI tagged me with the 7 things meme.
The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
I'm bad at these things because I never know what to write......
1. When I was 8 my family and I went on vacation/business trip with my dad, and we stayed at the Orpyland Hotel. While my parents were checking us in, I went and sat in a chair to wait. A nice 'old guy' sat down next to me and we started talking. Then he gave me a piece of gum. A few years later I learned that the 'nice old guy' I remembered was Willie Nelson.
2. Dh and I met when I was dating his old best friend in high school.
3. I was practicly raised in a Gas Station. My dad has owned gas stations my whole life, and my mom does the books. I used to go to work with my parents A LOT.
4. When I was 5, I decided that I didn't want to have bangs anymore. But, I didn't want to wait and grow my bangs out. So, I got the scissors out and cut my bangs off. At the hairline. After I had done it, it occured to me that this might piss off my mom. So, I put a hat on. BUT, I was the kind of girly girl who never wore hats, so as soon as my mom came home, she knew something was off. Then she went into the bathroom and saw hair in the sink. uh-oh...
5. During our wedding, DH saw how nervous I was. So, to distract me and to make me smile, he started playing thumb wars with me while the judge was marying us :)
6. I was 5 months pregnant with my oldest son when Dh and I got married. Despite us announcing out engagement in August, and DH and I getting married in May, I STILL have family who insist that DH and I only got married because I was 'knocked up'. DS was born September 28 1999. (2 weeks past due)
7. I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis when I was 12. That means I've been living with these painful conditions for 13 years now. Well, living with the pain for longer, it's just been 13 years that I've known what's wrong.
ok...who shall I tag?
Sheep of a Different color
The Witch Learns to Stitch