Monday, May 07, 2007

huh....so I am still working on it.....

The Twisted Flower socks, they're a bit tedious, and I can't work on them as much as I want to (because I uhhh.....have to actually pay attention to the pattern...lol) But what I have done so far is very pretty. I have just completed the top of foot chart, and now have to do the repeat section until I'm ready to start the toe.

My other WIP's...well, they're still WIP's...lol. Not much knitting at all has been done this past week. The weather has been absolutely beautiful and I've been taking advantage of it. DH took me along with him to go Discgolfing on Friday. I have to admit I had much more fun than I thought I would. I want to go again sometime, but I'll have to arrange for a babysitter because I'd have more fun if I didn't have to take the kids with me. I've also been playing outside with the kids a lot, just running around the backyard. (do any other yarn addicts have issues typing the word yard? every.freakin.time I try to type yard, I first type yarn and have to go back and fix it....LMAO) DH and I are also planning some big projects for the yard. We're going to tear down part of the old playset out side, and rebuild part of it and replace all the swings & the slide (the swingset was severely neglected before we moved in); and we're also getting ready to put together a small garden for me. I can't wait until it's all done!

1 comment:

Macoco said...

I think that sock is so pretty! I'm working on a pattern that is much less complicted than that one - and I keep screwing it up because -- i need to pay attention. ;)