Thursday, November 16, 2006

Here is a bag I started for myself on Monday. I only have a few more rows to knit and then an i-cord for the handle, then I can felt it. I am hoping I can finish this with a few hours of mindless tv time tonight, so I can felt it tomorrow. With any luck, it will be dry by Sunday morning. I want to be able to use it on Sunday while I'm out with family. I am using an altered version of the Booga Bag pattern, and Patons Classic Merino (black) and Cascade 220 (can't remember the color # but it is one of the heathered colors).
~~~~~~~~~~

Here is what I am up to on the baby blanket I've been working on. I never did find my damn tape measure so I went out and bought one. The blanket is now 24 inches long. I am aiming for about 35-40 inches for the finished length.
~~~~~~~~~~


And here is my big disappointment of this morning. This is the second shortest cable in my Denise Interchangeable set. See on the left side there? the connector part snapped off. This cable was the one I was using for my bag. I am going to contact the Denise people tomorrow morning and see if we can replace this.

No comments: