Monday, November 20, 2006

1 FO & 2 WIP's

Here is the bag I posted about below. I felted it on Friday and I had it blocking/drying all Friday night and Saturday. I threaded the handles through the bag Saturday night, and had the bag ready to use on Sunday, just like I wanted.
~~~~~~~~~~

Here, I have started another garterlac dishcloth. I must have a black hole somewhere in my house, because the last one I made has disappeared, probably along with that tape measure that I can't find.
~~~~~~~~~~


Here's what I have so far on the pair of socks I'm knitting for my Mothers Christmas present. I'm almost to the middle point of the foot of sock #2. I am using the Cascading Leaves pattern by Jeanie Townsend, and Knitpicks Essential yarn in Ash, on size US2 needles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the colors on your washcloth! The boogabag and socks look great too!

The blue baby hat is cute, and the little one is adorable.

Mama Bear