Monday, August 07, 2006

WIP's

Here's a few pics of the projects I'm working on.

I haven't worked on this sock very much in the past few weeks, I've only done a few rows in that time. This is Knitty's Hedera pattern, with some Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Merino Potluck yarn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Peacock Feathers Shawl. I am one row away from being able to start the final chart for the pattern, the edging chart. It feels great to be this close to finishing. I wish I could give an accurate time frame for how long it took for me to knit this up so far, but this is a project that I've been in the habit of working on feverishly for a week and then setting it down for 1-2 months collecting dust...lol I started this thing in November 2005. I can't wait to see it finished and blocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a dishcloth pattern from the dishcloth boutique. It's the double diamond circular cloth. I don't think I've done any work on it since the last time I posted a pic of it. I'm hoping that by posting it on here again it'll help prevent it from becoming an UFO. I am using Lily Sugar & Cream yarn in a Lavender color.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cascading Leaves socks. These are for my mothers Christmas present this year. These became a UFO for a little while, but I pulled them out this morning and did a pattern repeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the beginings of the Pea Pod Baby Set from Interweave Knits. You can find the pattern free on the Interweave website. I'm 99.9% sure that I am just going to do the sweater and not the hat. I'm not that crazy about the hat for the set. But I LOVE the sweater. I am using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece yarn in the color Victorian Pink.

2 comments:

Becka said...

WOW, you are a busy knitter!!! Everything is looking great!!!!

strong light said...

Wow - I love those socks. I'm trying to knit tea coseys at the mo but spending a lot of time undoing it all.....