Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I really do have knitting ADD

I can't concentrate on any one project lately. When I get the time and desire to sit down and knit, First I can't make up my mind on which project to work on, then when I do decide on something, after a few minutes I'm wanting to work something else. Within the past week, I've started two new projects. Let's see how many WIP's I have right now. First off there's the rug I started crocheting 1-1/2 months ago that hasn't been worked on in a few weeks. It's sitting folded on my computer desk too, so it's not like I put it in the knitting bag and forgot about it. I see it every time I come into the livingroom and kitchen area or sit at my desk. Then we have the tessellated Fish blanket I'm working on for DD's Christmas present. This one actually has a good excuse for not working on it. I need to go buy more yarn for it. We then have a Waterlilly top from Spring 2006 Interweave knits. It's for my friend, Sarah. I started this one this past Friday and I'm already 1/2 done on it. It's done with big yarn and big needles so it goes quickly. I also have a hat for DD to wear this winter, a cardigan for DD to wear this fall, My Peacock Feathers Shawl that has been a WIP since last November(I pick it up and do a row here and there), Cascading Leaves socks for my mothers Christmas Gift, Hedera socks from knitty for me, and a dishcloth that I started weeks ago, sat it down and just haven't felt like finishing it. I'm pretty sure that's it right now. So, that's 9 projects going right now. shhhhh....Don't tell Dh. He and I agreed that I need to keep the WIP's to no more than 5 at a time. Oops.

No comments: