Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Back to our regularly scheduled knitting madness....

since I no longer have a deadline for my peacock feathers shawl , I have returned to Christmas knitting. I'll apologize now for the dark pictures.

First up, we have the blanket I'm crocheting for my niece Laney. It's just about 1/2 done, and since I'm crocheting it, it'll be really quick to finish.

~~~~~~~~~~
Here we have a bag I've knitted for me. I used the Lopi Tote pattern and Lambs Pride Bulky in Wild Violet. I still need to felt it, but I'm already in love.
~~~~~~~~~~
And, Finally here we have what I have knitted so far for the baby blanket I'm knitting for my niece, Morgan. It's just over 3/4 finished.
~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't take a picture of it, but I'm about 2 inches into sock 2 in the pair I'm knitting for my best friends Christmas present.
~~~

And what do I have finished and ready to go?

1. Hat & Scarf Set for my niece Justice
2. Sophie bag for my sister Dawn
3. Sophie bag for my sister Jammie
4. Socks for my mom
5. Six knitted dishcloths for my aunt
6. Socks for DD

No comments: