Sunday, November 06, 2005

Despite being sick, I've made some progress

Overall, I'm feeling a lot better, now I am only suffering with congestion from hell.

Last night, I finished sock #1 in the pair for my best friends Christmas present. I'll add a pic later. I am really happy with it, and surprised that I like it as much as I do. She picked out the pattern (well, she looked through my Knit Socks! book, and said she loved this pattern), when I saw the pic of them in the book, I felt kind of "meh" about them. Now I actually like them. But I'm pretty sure that it's just because I've made one.

I finished the body of the sweater I'm making for DD, and I am about 1/2 done with the first sleeve. I knitted a few rows of DH's sock, and I've done another pattern repeat of the baby blanket I'm knitting for my niece. I'm beginning to wonder if I will be able to finish it before Christmas. I might have to crochet a blanket really quickly for her Christmas present and give this knitted one to her for her birthday. She will be 1 in March. I finished the first rectangle for my donation to the Sybermoms Craft forum blanket, I am planning on crocheting a few more, not sure how many though.

I haven't touched my socks, the shedir or the hat for DD. I frogged and re started the Irish Hiking scarf for BIL. It was looking really boring so I started it again making the cables grey and the rest dark blue.

Later I will add some pics of my WIP's.

No comments: