Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Knitting content? really?....wow

I know I'm sick of the personal drama, so I'm guessing you are too. But for those interested, everything is pretty fucking good right now. I have a job, I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for, and I have wonderful family. I feel better than I have in years, both physically and emotionally. Weight wise, I started out in January at 232 lbs. I'm now down to 210, and still losing. Emotionally, I feel free. I'm moving on, and I feel more positive than ever.

Now, since this *is* a knitting blog, how about we move on to the actual knitting content?

I dug through my UFO pile (decided that I have to finish a UFO or two before I can CO something with my DIC smooshy) and started working on the Ellington socks again. I'm not knitting on it as much as I should, so it's going slowly, But I'm almost to the half way point on the leg of the second sock.

I know what they say about good intentions, but I still have every intention to finish Vivian. I have the body section done, and one sleeve completely done, the second sleeve is mostly done, and then all that's left is the yoke, hood & sewing on the zipper. I haven't actually worked on it since December, but I hope to get back to it soon.

I'm also still (slowly) working on my entrelac blanket. It's about 14 inches in length right now, but like I said before, it's a long term project, and I work on it when I can.

I've reached a point with the UFO pile that it's either finish something or frog something, because I'm running out of needles for other projects...lol

No comments: