Saturday, January 03, 2009

Nope

I didn't finish that last pair of mittens before Christmas. In fact, they're still not done, and it's January 3rd. I think I *might* be burnt out on the mitten knitting for now. So, it looks like I will have to force myself to finish them.



However, Since Christmas I have been knitting. In the short time since Christmas, I've knit a Bubby Bear and a little cardigan for him. I'm not 100% sure of the yarn I used to knit Bubby with. It was a partial ball of yarn laying in my stash without any labels. I think, though, that it might be Knitpicks Swish Superwash worsted in Coast Grey. His Cardigan I knit with leftover sock yarn that I really don't remember what it is.




I also started a new pair of socks. The pattern is Leyburn Socks (Ravelry Link) by MintyFresh. The pattern is really simple and is working up pretty quickly. I CO this morning and already worked through the toe and 2 pattern repeats. The yarn I'm using is BMFA STR lightweight in Socktopus. I really love this yarn. It's soft, has a wonderful twist, the colors are beautiful and it's just yummy.

No comments: