Monday, October 30, 2006

my current WIP's

I've surprised myself. I only have 3 WIP's right now. I normally have 5-6.
~

This is a sock I've started for myself. I'm not using a pattern, it's just a simple st st sock with 2x2 ribbing at the top. I think I might do a short row heel, I'm not sure yet. I am using 2 size US 1 circs and Cherry Tree Hill Supersock Potluck yarn.
~~~~~~~~~~

Here you can see my progress on the Feather & Fan baby blanket that I am making for friends of DH's who are expecting. I would measure it and tell you the blankets measurements, but I lost my tape measure......again. Sorry for the darkness of the picture (and for my feet being in it), I couldn't get decent lighting and I don't currently have a photo editor installed on my computer.
~~~~~~~~~~

Getting shoes on my 20 month old DD has become a struggle in the mornings. So, I decided to knit her some slippers for her to wear over her socks to help keep those toddler toes warm this winter. I found THIS pattern, but I have altered it to make the slippers fit a toddler and the pattern was written for a baby. I have the first one finished (still need to cut off the tails) and I am finished with the sole, and almost done with the top of slipper #2.

No comments: