Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Current Projects

This is the yarn for the Booga bag I'm knitting for my mom. I am trying to finish it quickly so it can be her Birthday Present. The Yarn is Knitpicks wool of the andes in Asparagus, mulled wine, rain, hush, and at the bottom is mist.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is a Sock I'm making for my mom. The pair will be her Christmas present. The yarn is Knitpicks Simple Stripes yarn in Vineyard.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is the begining of a baby sock. Using the North Country Cotton baby sock pattern and Sugar & Cream cotton yarn.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Yep, another sock. My friend Sarah loved the blue ones I made (see my 'adventures in sock making' post), so I'm making her a pair in orange.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is a baby blanket I'm making using the baby fern stitch dishcloth pattern from The Dishcloth Boutique. I am using Carron Simply soft yarn and I think the color is dusty rose or antique rose or something like that. I can't find the label right now, actually, I just don't want to look for it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Another dishcloth. This one is the DW Cloth pattern from Knitting Knonsense, using Sugar & Cream cotton yarn. Most of these dishcloths I've made, I will tie in rolls with a nice ribbon, and put them in a basket for a Christmas present for my Aunt Jan.

No comments: