Thursday, June 30, 2005

misc projects....

I wasn't happy with how the poncho for Justice's birthday present was knitting up, so I frogged it and started over with a bulky weight yarn and size 13 circs. I am loving how it's comming along. Here's a pic of what I have so far. I'm knitting 2 rectangles and sewing them togather when done to make the poncho. I'm thinking of adding a hood to it but I'm not sure if I want to do that, yet.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This started out to be a seat belt snuggle, but halfway through knitting it I figured it would be put to better use as a steering wheel cozy, so I don't burn my hands.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is a head kerchief I knitted. I'm not one to wear these often (I do have a purple one I made that I do wear occasionally), so I'll give it to Justice.

No comments: