Friday, September 22, 2006

Can I scream now?

Things have been a bit stressful lately. I hate my job, I miss being a SAHM, my best friend and I are on the outs, financial struggles....it just SUCKS! Because DH works during the week and I work on weekends, we no longer have much time to spend all together as a family. We can't go do anything on the weekends anymore and I REALLY miss that. One of the most frustrating things about my job, is that I am working retail and getting payed a dollar LESS per hour than I did 4 years ago working retail. that sucks. plus the supervisor and assistant manager I see most often are outright bitches. I would love it if I could walk in there tomorrow and quit, but unfortunately, we need the money. I don't make much, but what I do make is needed. The whole on the outs with my best friend sucks, I can't post much about it here because she may read here, but the whole situation right now is complete bullshit. I know I just have to keep plugging away with all of this, and eventually it will all settle and start getting better, I just want it to happen quickly and without me going insane in the process.

As for knitting (as this IS a knitting blog) not surprisingly, not much is getting done. I was on a roll, but that's gone to hell. I'm still working on the first sleeve for DD's pea pod sweater, I'm still on mit#1 for the voodoo wristwarmers, and I haven't worked on any of my other WIP's for about a week now. This fucking job has really cut into my knitting time. (another reason to hate my job...lol)

No comments: