Friday, July 07, 2006

We're MOVED!!!

The cable guy came out today, so FINALLY, I have internet access again. We are completely in our new house, but we still have a lot of unpacking to do. I almost hate to admit this, but I have REALLY missed the internet this past week. Mainly because of my message boards and email, but also for us, no internet = no phone. I've been very thankful for DH's cell phone this past week (and he was kind enough to leave it home with me and the kids while he went off to work, even though his cell phone is his work phone) I have some more good news too. I have a job now, well, I officially start on the 11th, but still, I have a job. I'm going to be working at Babies R Us!

In knitting news, well, there hasn't been much knitting going on lately. I did manage one butterfly washcloth this past week though. That's it, all I've worked on. I can, however, finally share some pictures of the baby sweater I knitted for my new nephew, Aiden. I posted a front view pic and a pic that shows the cables on the sleeves. The model is one of DD's favorite stuffed animals :)


No comments: