Thursday, November 03, 2005

blech.........Ramblings of a sick woman

yucky, crappy, blech, they all describe how I've been feeling this week. I don't know if my oldest brought home this cold from school or if my husband brought it home from work, but either way, this fucking sucks! I haven't been getting much knitting done, I've been in a fog. I just want to go to sleep for a week. But, no matter how I feel, I'm a SAHM so while DH is at work, I have to force myself to be in 'Mom' mode. I just want to take a nap. This sucks. This really sucks. I hate being sick. At least I usually only get a cold once a year, so hopefully this is it for me this year. I want to knit, but I don't have the energy to get more than a row or two done before I say "fuck this' and lay on the floor to keep DD happy. Once on the floor, though, she makes her way to me and proceeds to poke and prod at me, and eventually pulls my hair out. At least I have someone to do that for me....lmao.

No comments: